Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our Mini Vacation

I just realized I never posted about our trip to Ohio! Sad day!

2 weeks ago Friday, we set off for Dayton, OH so that Paul could participate in a Road Rally that he'd done the year before. I thought it'd be a great time to hang out with some friends while he was off doing his thing, so we called up some friends and they offered their house to us while we were there! We had a blast! Here are some pictures ...

The kids playing in the pool at Amber's house!

Me lovin' on Tyler, Amber's newest baby!

Landon (Karis's son), Kennady, Noah and Nathan (Amber's son) at the Riverscape!


Supporting Bryan (Karis's husband) and his band at Riverscape! Bryan's the one with long hair, looking all hippy-ish! haha

Leyna, Me and Patrick (Leyna's little baby!) at the splash park!

And to finish the mini-vacation off right, Amber and I at The Masque! Can never go wrong there :)

The kids had a lot of fun playing with old friends, and I had a lot of fun remembering what it was like to live in Dayton, which still saddens me sometimes. I'd love to live there again and be with all my friends. We had a life there. But ... I guess the Fritz's are moving on! Now to make some memories in Charlottesville, VA!

No comments:

Post a Comment