Monday, February 21, 2011

Updates and Valentine's Day

I'm super happy to report that the 2 weeks worth of meal planning was a complete success! I shopped for 12 days worth, and left 2 days for leftover eating and outings ... it worked out perfectly! Even with all of my doubt that I would be able to stick to my plan, I did it, we did NOT eat out ONCE during that period; saving almost all of our allocated "restaurant funds" for another time or a nice date, just Paul and I. I think this is going to have to be a regular thing in this household :) Possibly more on this another time, I've even thought about blogging about some of the new recipes I try, who knows ... we all know I'm not great at this! Anywho!

Also, I know it's a little late, but I thought I should post about our fun Valentine's Day! We had a blast making heart-shaped necklaces for Paul, heart-shaped tortilla chips, and heart-shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch! Here are some pictures -


And just because every year I like to take a picture for Valentine's Day, here's this years -



No comments:

Post a Comment