Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ADVENTures of getting Mommy's butt in gear

I'm having a hard time working on the kids' Advent calendars. I bought huge posterboards yesterday and they have just been haunting me, as to how I want to display the lessons we're doing everyday. So progress is better than no progress and here's the idea I came up with (now, actually doing it will be REAL progress) -

That's just the outline I came up with. The table is of the days we're going thru, counting down til Christmas. The little boxes inside there, are the coloring squares they are doing, pictured here -


It's not as glorious as other peoples' ideas, but for our 1st year doing this, I think it's good. They have something daily to learn and color and in the end, they will have a beautifully colored calendar of Advent! I'm excited ...

Now off to get my idea in motion!

No comments:

Post a Comment