Monday, September 13, 2010

Accomplished Something

Our semi-cleaned, messily organized play/school room (I'm pretty excited about it!) -

Today, before naps and since I don't have their curriculum printed off yet, we were messing around with our new cool-shaped buttons. First I had them put them in piles by color, then shape, then count them and put them away the same way. I also had Noah counting, I'd ask him how many his plus Kenna's equaled and he got it right everytime! Small little things like this make me so proud of them :)

And then we finished by breaking out the doctor box and played Dr/patient, the kids LOOOVED this -

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Where is this room in your house?! It seriously looks like a preschool - I am impressed at your skills - Noah has definately lucked out being able to be in *this* school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saweet, I like that the bins are gone from the walk way area, lookin pretty fly!! How exciting. I can't wait to see your laminated school stuff now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, it's the room where my computer is, ya know where you take that little step up a little, right before the kitchen :) Perhaps one day soon, you can come over on your lunch break and I can cook us lunch again!!!

    ReplyDelete